Your home SOLD for only $3,995
Hello, my name is John Yonan. I am the Broker and Owner of List4Less Real Estate. Thank you for inquiring about my Full Service – SMART Savings, real estate marketing system, where I explain how I will sell your home for just $3,995.
O.K., everyone asks me, how do I do it? How do I provide full service, and yet charge a low flat-fee? Well…it’s simple really.
First, here’s a little known fact…real estate commissions are completely negotiable. Not too many real estate agents will tell you that, but it’s true. There’s no law regulating what brokers must charge their clients. The 6% commission structure is merely a tradition.
So, you might ask, what’s wrong with tradition?
Well, in the typical real estate transaction, there is an agent representing the seller (the listing agent), and there is an agent representing the buyer (the buyer’s agent). In the traditional real estate transaction, the listing agent and the buyer’s agent would split a 6% commission (3% to the listing agent and 3% to the buyer’s agent). For example, on a $400,000 home, this would mean the listing agent would receive $12,000 and the buyers agent would receive $12,000, for a total of $24,000 in commissions! And as you may know, this is paid by the seller upon the close of escrow. This money is coming directly out of the seller’s home equity!
Before I became a real estate broker, I had sold several homes over the years through other brokers and agents, and I have paid a lot in commissions to these traditional real estate companies. I often thought that there must be a better way. I dreamed of a real estate company that had excellent customer service, an efficient marketing system that utilized advanced technology, an organization that not only had a reputation of getting the job done, but had a proven track record to back them up as well, all while offering a discounted commission rate to their clients…what I like to call “the Charles Schwabb of real estate“. You know, full service with a discount price! I simply couldn’t find one. It was then that I decided to start my own real estate company! That’s how List4Less Real Estate was born!
So…how does the List4Less system work?
List4Less will provide full service marketing of your home for a flat fee of just $3,995 on the listing agent side of the transaction. Referring back to our earlier example, on a $400,000 home, the traditional listing agent commission is 3% or $12,000. At List4Less, we don’t charge $12,000, our flat-fee is just $3,995, saving you over $8,000. If your home is valued greater than $400,000, you save even more!
Then we come to the buyer’s side of the transaction…the other 3%. Since it is our objective to sell your home as quickly as possible, we always encourage our listing clients to offer a reasonable commission to the buyer’s side. This is traditionally a full 3%. At a minimum, you should offer whatever the prevailing rate of current listings at the time you place your home on the market. As of this writing, the prevailing rate is in northern California for the buyer’s side 2.5%. Remember, commissions are completely negotiable, and you don’t have to offer the prevailing rate, but this is our recommendation to help expedite the sale of your home.
So, what about our marketing programs?
Here are just a few of the tasks that List4Less will perform for you…
- Enter your home into several MLS computer systems, covering the entire areas of El Dorado County, Placer County, Amador County, Calaveras County, Sacramento County, the Bay Area and the Central Valley. These online Multiple Listing Service systems will provide exposure to literally thousands of agents throughout Northern California… (a lot of buyers come from the Bay Area, and we want your home in several MLS systems to take advantage of these Bay Area buyers).
- Create an address specific website featuring your home with its own search engine friendly property website.
- Extensively Promote your home on the Internet (with over 400 Internet search engines that provide indexes to our numerous List4Less websites) These include Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Redfin.com.
- Take professional grade digital photographs inside and outside of your home.
- Promote your home to other real estate offices in your market area.
- Put up an attractive yard-sign, brochure-box and digital lock-box (the digital lock-box keeps track of all agents who enter your home).
- Hold open houses (recommended but not mandatory).
- Implement an automated HomeFeedback system so you know what agents and potential buyers have thought about your property!
- Pre-qualify buyers – you certainly don’t want to be burdened by potential buyers viewing your home if they are not fully qualified.
- Show your home to our many buyers (as buyers are exposed to your home via our many marketing venues, they contact us directly to inquire about our numerous property listings).
- Handle all negotiations, contracts and paperwork.
- Arrange for all of the State mandated property inspections.
- Help potential buyers obtain financing – we work with many different lenders!
- In short…we will do everything necessary to assure a smooth closing.
Remember, you pay nothing until your home sells with NO HIDDEN COSTS! There are no up-front fees or advertising charges with this program.
Finally, our Satisfaction Guarantee!!
If you are not satisfied with our service, for any reason, I will withdraw your listing and cancel our agreement without hesitation! I won’t hold you to a contract that you don’t want to be in…I only want happy, satisfied clients.
So, that’s it. I would be happy to provide you with a free, no obligation Competitive Market Analysis, a list of what homes in your neighborhood have sold for, a list of low down properties you may qualify for, or distressed sales information…your choice, and it’s completely free with no obligation.
There are two ways to reach us. You may call us directly at 530-303-8133, or, you can email me at john@List4Less.com – It’s your choice.
At List4Less Real Estate, we have a slogan…we’re “Turning Traditional Real Estate…Upside-Down!”